jMetrik Source Code Libraries
jMetrik uses several source code libraries for its development. All of the math, statistics, and psychometric algorithms in jMetrik are included in either Apache Commons Math library or the Psychometrics library. These libraries are open source and distributed according to the Apache License, Version 2.0.
Source Code for the jMetrik interface and database functionality is included in the jMetrik library that is distributed according to the GNU General Public License version 3 or higher.
Third party source code libraries include the following:
- jFreeChart - graphics and plotting
- Apache Derby - intergrated relational database
- OpenCSV - CSV file import and export functions
- Squiggle - SQL builder for Java
- Tango - icons included in GUI